Playing in the animal corner
I'm at the zoo!
Always been a good climber
Young Galileo at work
Why are there squiggles on my arm?
Rug burn on my face. Because I felt like it.
Also I am cute.
I rest my case.
I've been thinking of getting Moss a doll to help explain little babies. OK, so we're at Target for something not doll-related, and I go to the toy aisle just to see how dismal the doll selection could be. Pretty dismal. Alright, so we start walking away, but Moss frets and reaches and cries until I figure out the object of his desire, and it's this goofy little $12 plastic headed thing. He gives it a hug while it's still in the box, so obviously we're taking it home. Whether you ask him if it's a "boy or a girl" or a "girl or a boy", he says "GUH". He kisses it every time he sees it. I'm optimistic.
Moss visits chickens at the farm!
Perfecting yoga moves
Still working on unbending that leg...
This toy has turned out to be more frustrating than fun so far...
Dad misusing the swings
Feeling pensive at the window
Peekaboo is a mainstay around here
Kudos to Ben for the awesome costume idea, materials procurement and execution
In the land of milk and honey...
Moss blended into the sheets in his bee outfit
Soup is always fun...



























No comments:
Post a Comment