Up past bedtimes, at purposefully tiring destinations, still obsessed with the hard work of play.
Horsie, yook at the trees dohin' by
Box car movie night
78 degrees at 9pm after doodle dinner
A rare sight for a reason (up until 10pm that night)
Pre-school morning dance
Pre-school morning boat ride
"My brain is filled with vehicle designs"
"We're in a boat"
"Can I take a picture of you?"
"Yes but let me lean back so I can squish L for the picture"
Just M on a tree
Happy place
Not quite as happy on the way down
Watermelon superhero queen
The Boo Game
Truck Restaurant
A dress from 1987
We... may have purchased a half pint of ladybugs for... reasons.
Lazy Saturday morning
A monster and his ghost friend by M
A spooty dhost by L
Two spooky anglerfish by M
Rollercoaster face
"I'm pretty into physics"
Too cold for outside water play (66F, brrr)
Mom I couldn't find a spider...
"His ears are don"
Silly face at doodle din
M is now Calvin when told I'm taking a photo
Cherubic


























































No comments:
Post a Comment