Sunday, February 4, 2018

January: The Cozy Cold Month

A busy month of rain, hail (!), snow, snuggling, soup, and soup mustaches. 

Moss food mustache #1

Fully soaked in Oakland


Eeew loot at my BOODERS 

"I want earrings too"





M made a "rock-a-bye baby set" for L





M at school



School brought in "snow" for the winter festival



Mustache #2




Not relying a ton on TV is often REALLY HARD, but sometimes I get brag-worthy results, like that they sat here for 20 minutes while I cooked

Big kid in his horribly uncomfortable big kid seat

First snow!








X-D

One for the Senior yearbook


Mustache #3

Success!


A tubing enthusiast


The end result of hiding in a room after an argument over this book with her brother

Actual hail in California in January. This was the end as it died down, really only ever as big as capers BUT STILL WTF


A Roush chin if I ever saw one


Brave L

Brave M


And then M learned to ice skate.





Ice.... angel?

Mustache #4, they must all be documented

No comments:

Post a Comment