Downtown Sunnyvale
Woke up from his nap and came out to the front room, opened his mouth to say something...
...and did not wake up for another hour, despite Ly also waking up and crawling on him for 20 minutes
Walking stick
Dirt-tea hahaha
Ok fine don't laugh, but that was solid.
Temporary tattoos, not flesh wounds
Mommy's little piggie
Eew no Lyra don't put your mouth... ehn.
Happy sad meh
Suddenly climbing, continually fearless
"My! Route! Moss down!" -L
Eeeee.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
More meh.
"Mom I love being in the carrier."
-And I love having you.
"Mom you can keep me!" -M
"I. Bird." -L
Just your typical Wednesday afternoon
"Mom I'm groceries, put me away in the pantry." -M
Upon being told that the $8 piece of plastic is about to break and he has to get out
Google dinner
Subi feels better lately
Smiley baby
"Mom we're the BUG SQUAD." -M
"I. Bug." -L
"Look up to", verb, see above
"Today I am a double ladybug." -M
Really into shadows lately
Walking stick being heavily used for actually walking lately
More downtown Sunnyvale
"One thumb one thumb drumming on a drum, hand in hand more Mosses and Lyras and Aris come!"-M
Everybody loves Pooh Bear
Fireguy Moss
Not posed.
They saw me take the first picture and decided to cheese it up.
Forever.
So much cheese.
And ham.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Newly weeded patio doesn't poke the crap out of you when you lie down
Yay
"Kick. Toes." -L
Moss demanded I take the same photos of him.
But is not as good at sitting still for photos.
That is a very judgmental snake.
"Reeeeeeeeeach." -L
"MONKEY." -L
"Mom I made a scary bird." -M
"Caw caw the bird is going to gobble you up." -M
Lyra getting in on the scary bird hands but not quite getting shadows yet.






















































No comments:
Post a Comment