I know it suits some better than others, but as it turns out for me, being a stay-at-home-mom is the most rewarding thing I've ever used my energy to do. It actually feels like I'm cheating at life to have it so good. There's no denying that some days are better than others, but so far each day has had at least one or two moments of unique and undeniable grace. This was a nondescript weekday in June for which I'm so thankful I can't even see straight. Excuse me while I go fall into a pit of saccharine cliches about motherhood and other precious musings.
A play-date with Alex and his cozy coupe
What do?
Ah. ANYTHING I WANT. I see.
I shall squeak this horn.
And now I'm a Babies R Us model for cozy coupes.
Seriously, call Little Tikes. I'll wait.
There really is nothing better than a diaper full of sand.
This was actually Moss's first ride in a cart.
He was pretty into seeing huge rows of shiny rainbow things stacked 8 feet tall everywhere he looked.
No one cared who I was until I put on the sippy cup lid. -Sippy Cup Bane.
This is what happens when you eat beets, blackberries, and peanut butter pears when you're 11 months old.
You look like a crazy person.
Still capable of demure cuteness, though.
Wheeeee I'm purple forever!


















No comments:
Post a Comment