-7 WEEKS
Hello Baby Bug, this is how my life has gone so far. Thanks to you, my "Forty things" list will be really really different. <3
10 things I cared about at 20 that I no longer care about at 30:
1) microscopic analysis
2) pulling all-nighters
3) Tennessee whiskey
4) the Krebs cycle
5) playing the flute
6) not showering before opening presents on Christmas morn
7) getting A's
8) Japanese animation in binge-level quantities
9) being perceived as compentent if not perfect at all times
10) diet Pepsi
10 things I care about at 30 that I didn't care about at 20:
1) the flora of Northern California
2) becoming a teacher
3) knitting
4) getting all my fruit from farmer's markets
5) parenting styles and philosophies
6) canine dental hygiene
7) yoga
8) drinking organic milk
9) flossing
10) getting sufficient amounts of vitamin D
10 things I cared about at 20 that I still care about at 30:
1) photography
2) Fibonacci numbers
3) drinking enough water
4) incandescent ambient lighting
5) not owning a TV or an air conditioner
6) camping
7) Christmas lights
8) numinosity and the human mind
9) macaroni and cheese
10) Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment