100% packing tape.
This museum is awesome, but it's the likely "Broad Street Pump" for our JanFebruMarchy disease #1
Giant light brite
Watercolor, ice, and salt
Rainy bike ride
So rainy. Back to the museum, just to be sure we got the viruses on *all* our mucus membranes
Yeah, make sure it touches your tonsils directly...
Siiiiiiiick. From Jan 9 - Feb 26. Thanks Children's Discovery Museum.
Ice cream for lunch because we are sick.
Off to the march with stuffy noses
Likely infection site #2, giant warehouse of trampolines. Worth it.
Omg suuuuun. Everybody outside. Yes while you're sick, I don't care, it's not raining.
Thanks Deandaddy+Gigi!
Reading nook
"Scary, but in a fun way"
...maybe.
Ly's first time not hating the carousel
Infecto-land #3, warehouse of bounce houses. Also worth it.
MORE SICK. Again or still? No one knows! It never ends!
I'm not sick, I just have perfect hair
Oh wait, no, haha now I'm sick.
Sun. Go outside. I know you can't breathe. Just, try to have fun.
Mouth breathing
Puffy with sinus infection = extra cherubic
Drawing hearts for Bamtide's Day
Uuuuuuuugh.
Tandem babywearing
Finally feeling a bit better, 6 weeks later
"snow"
"Mom my tummy is starting to hurt from too much graham crackers, can I have more graham crackers?"
Yay not sick, yay sun
Sadness pretzel because too short for the ride.
Happy Friday, let's go to a dentist
Shoulder ride for Wimby
M recreates the best Star Trek movie...
"I'm a tandaroo"
Family hike before more rain
Smile for the picture?
Haha no ok.









































































































No comments:
Post a Comment