Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Time keeps on slipping slipping


















No way I could choose only one from this series








Mama Ly

Moss wants Guh back

brokered a trade

Not sure about being a cat







I messed up the date of a birthday party so we had to come home from no party and have a birthday party for dolls instead





Happy birthday Duh












Moss is a punk





A long day at happy hollow

Bonus flashback, a long day at happy hollow 11 months earlier





Planting bead seeds














The last hot day of fall





I can... pet?

I can... pet...

I can pet!

omg omg omg omg I'm petting bunnies

So many different bunnies to pet


Best day of Lyra's life to date









See? Punk.


Or angel, either way.




Ben celebrating his last day with braces



Lyra is a hipster.



















Scary Subi surgery

Telling puzzle stories


Yay Subi comes home







Hipster.






No comments:

Post a Comment