Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Mr Naked the Younger

Moss started potty training this week. He's really gotten into it and is doing a near perfect job. Tonight after bath time, he dropped trou and announced that he was going to pee on his potty. The deed done, I picked up the bowl and started toward the bathroom.

"Moss, grab your shorts and come with me if you want to flush."

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO!"

Flushing had up to now been an exciting activity. Apparently that time has passed.

"Wait. Do you not want to grab your shorts or do you not want to flush?" I asked as he ran by me on his way toward the bedroom.

"I don't want to wear clothes." He stopped in the doorway and looked back over his shoulder with a wicked smirk. "I always want to be naked!" With that, he raised both hands high and slapped them in perfect sync down on his groin with none too subtle air of self satisfaction.

2 comments:

  1. Chip off the old block, AKA Mr. Naked! Oh my...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chip off the old block, AKA Mr. Naked! Oh my...

    ReplyDelete