Thursday, February 25, 2016

Puddin' Head

I recently learned how to make pudding. Suffice to say that I've made pudding a few times. In a completely unexpected turn of events, the kids f***ing love pudding.

Here we see Lyra doing her best impression of a gangster modeling the latest from Cafe Papa:

What do you mean "there's no more" deep breath "pudding"?
It's probably best for everyone if you go ahead and cook up a little more.
Look me in the eyes and understand that more pudding will be made because failure to do so would have consequences.
Seriously, pops. We can do this the easy way... or we can do this the hard way.
Ok, ok. I see that you need me to show sympathy. Let me assure you I will give mom all the sympathy she needs when I am done with you if you do not provide me with additional puddiny goodness.
Oh, I see, you "just found some more". Nice try to save face. You know where my bowl is.
Outward: Oh thankyouthankyouthankyou. I'm soooo sorry I threatened you with the exact things I'd do if you didn't give me some more pudding.
Inward: <I love it when a plan comes together, Sucker.>

No comments:

Post a Comment