"Ma, take a picture of the longest train you ever saw! Eeeeeeeeee!!"
Ben has decided Lyra looks like a Doozer when she wears piggietails:
Happy as a clam.
That is baby Ben Trofatter if I ever saw him (which I did not...)
I also really see baby Adam Roush, whom I have seen.
Sick sad teething tired baby.
Other sick sad tired baby, not teething.
She still wanted to practice despite being sick etc.
Feeling a bit better from cold #1.
Moss's selfie game is on point.
His portrait game is not so much on point.
Oh wait yes it is.
Growth spurt, growing "up" rather than "out" for the moment.
Still a bobblehead.
Oh this wagon is everything. Game changer.
"Ma, why does that tree have steps?"
Excavating with excavators.
The goofiest bestest smile.
Oh and this swing. Also a game changer.
"I push Lyra gently on the swing and she laughs."
"Whatcha thinkin bout?"
"I dunno, Lyra stuff I guess."
Mama-Mossie time. It wasn't very crowded at the amusement park, so they let him ride the ladybugs by himself, oh I dunno, 15 times in a row?
Cold #2. "Ma, when I'm a grown-up worker I wanna be a baker digger."
A strange thunderstorm 100 miles away that made the sunset awesome for our chilly walk.
Mommy-Lyra time. This girl will do anything for swing time...
Moss got a scooter. Moss loves the scooter. Moss can't be apart from the scooter.
This is a scooter diaper change.
I made a ridiculous noise so they would all look.
This child loves animals more than anything.
And hugs all animals, no matter what.
If you listen closely, you can hear Lyra say "That's a air... that's a airplane." in the beginning.
Tumblehair.
So much sand. Everywhere the sand.
Everywhere.
Superbowl weekend in Sunnyvale, anyone?
A photo of more happiness than could possibly exist all at once in one place.
Vehicles on the weekend.
Lyra is a Y-Bike model today.
Swing pictures are hard to get.
Swing videos are easier to get. "Two kids are lying (down)." Then Lyra tries to kill herself. As usual.
Cold #3. "Ma, I'm a garden today." He fell asleep about 9 minutes after this. With a flower in his hair.
































































No comments:
Post a Comment