The what to the WHAT now?
Oh! It's messy and squishy and I can touch it and rub it into my face and hair and everything around me? Okay!!
Actually, I'm still not totally on board...
...but it does provoke exploration, I'll give it that.
For someone whose batting average of "put everything into mouth" is 1.000, Moss sure did strike out on this one. He did not immediately figure out that it was food, and once he did, it took him a moment to decide if the concept was worth pursuing.
(sorry for the video auto focus, hope it doesn't make you seasick)
But then he picked up a giant piece and figured it out.
And now the rest of the post will be a very large number of photographs of Moss maiming an avocado. I can't decide which one is the cutest, so we are all subjected to all of them.
Mistah Avocado, he dead.
And then, because he did so very well, the next day Moss tried lettuce...
sadly for him he did not also sample our ridiculous cheeseburgers and fries...
...and then the day after that he tried a green bean.
Exhilarating. And now we brush our teeth.
Close enough.

















No comments:
Post a Comment