Monday, December 9, 2013

Late November Photo Dump

Greetings and welcome to the Moss Blog, back in business.  So sorry for the lapse last week, among the things going on that prevented timely posting: weathering a family cold, schleping on a couple of flights across the continent, rebooting a 4-month-old's sleep schedule across 3 time zones, making several social visits to a hospital, consuming large amounts of holiday victuals, regularly exceeding the recommended dosage of Trofatters per day, introducing Moss to snow, and dealing with 4 month vaccines.  We're still recombobulating after all that, so I'm just going to give you all the photos of the madness.  Next week we shall have a Dear 5-month-old Moss letter *and* a Ben post, and I have some fun holiday things in the works for later this month.

The calm before the storm, by which I mean taking a 4-month-old on a redeye flight from SFO to Knoxville through O'Hare during Thanksgiving week.  WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

Luckily, nothing went wrong at all (except that I couldn't manage a non-blurry picture of the plane ride)

Finally at Mimi T's, enjoying the ring sling

Life kind of doesn't get better than this...

Moss's first snow (and first introduction to the hilarious buffalo sweater)



Meeting Gramimi C





Hey, I have an Uncle Pete too!


Mmm, yes, go on.  What about this "itsy-bitsy" spider?




The coveted, long-awaited, last available 4 generations photo.

 Finally met all the grandparents!


 Moss is the same size as this 11-month-old

 One more visit to the hospital



 Totally beat.

 Oh yeah, then this happened.



Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment