Monday, October 7, 2013

Alphabet Moss

A is for arms I can flap like they're wings.
break it down

B is for Beco (though I prefer slings).
Daddy's Blue Steel

C is for car seat, my prison, my hate.
seething resentment

D is for diap changes, these are now great.
NAKED TIME YESSSSSS

E is for elegant, dapper and chic.
I don't always poop my pants, but when I do, it gets all over my back

F is for frog shirt, too tight by next week.
13 pounds and gaining...

G is for goo agah giii gah gii goo.
a growing lexicon

H is for heart rate, now one-thirty-two.
soft sweet sleeping Moss

I is for irises, mine might be green.
mossy green would be so excellent

J is for jumping (well, trying I mean).
we spend literally 4 hours per day doing exactly this

K is for kangaroo, Mom has a pouch.
the perfect woven wrap

L is for language, not being a slouch.
okay, perhaps this is a slight stretch...

M is for mellow, my temperament.
Moss "sleeps anywhere" Trofatter

N is for nursies, where most time is spent.
like, 14 hours a day

O is for onesies, my outfit du jour.
the classic Stroop onesie

P is for pushups, a skill that is newer.
chest almost off the table!

Q is for quiet (except for my growl).
morning = congestion

R is for rattle (the best is the owl).
thanks Nico and Laura!

S is for spit-up I spread all around.
no comment

T is for thumb, which I still haven't found.
so close I can taste it...

U is for ugly, which I've never heard.
maximum adorablity engaged

V is for vagient (ten dollar word).
car seat really is no good  :(

W is for messing up my dactylic meter so I'm not even going to try.
W itself is a dactyl, but seriously, "W is for" is just lame

X is for X-tra cute because I'm still not trying.
little tiny baby Moss doesn't even know how to rhyme

Y is for yawning and falling asleep.
so contagious

Z is for zzzzzzzzzzzz...
zzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment